All in One Breakfast Bske Featuring Heinz Beanz
In just a few steps, you can make this breakfast bake for two that combines everything you love in a weekend brunch.
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 rashers bacon or 100g chorizo sausage
- 100g button mushrooms, sliced
- 300g can Heinz® Baked Beanz for Two
- 200g spinach (fresh or frozen)
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup grated reduced-fat cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 210°C fan bake. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Sauté the onion and bacon or chorizo until the onion is soft and the bacon is cooked. Add the mushrooms and cook for a further minute. Stir in Heinz Baked Beanz. If using frozen spinach, squeeze the spinach to remove excess water. Add to the beans and cook until heated through.
- Spoon the hot bean mixture into a 25cm x 19cm rectangular baking dish. Make 4 indentations in the beans and break in the eggs. Scatter over the grated cheese. Cover the dish lightly with foil, making sure it doesn't touch the eggs. Return the baking dish to the oven and bake for a further 10-15 minutes or until the eggs are set to your liking.
- Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.
Swap it out: Replace the bacon or chorizo with 100g of extra mushrooms and spinach.