All-in-one Breakfast Bake Featuring Heinz® Baked Beanz in Tomato Sauce
- 6–8 frozen hash browns
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 rashers bacon or 100g chorizo sausage
- 100g button mushrooms, sliced
- 420g of Heinz® Baked Beanz
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup grated reduced-fat cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 210°C (fan assisted). Lay the frozen hash browns in a single layer in the base of a 20 cm square baking dish, cutting to fit if necessary. Bake for 15 minutes.
- While the hash browns are cooking, prepare the filling. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and bacon or chorizo and sauté until the onion is soft and meat is cooked. Add the mushrooms and continue cooking for a further minute. Add the HEINZ® BAKED BEANZ and stir while heating.
- Spoon the hot bean mixture over the cooked hash browns. Make 4 indentations in the beans and break in the eggs. Scatter over the grated cheese. Cover dish lightly with foil, making sure it doesn't touch the eggs. Return the baking dish to the oven and bake for a further 10–15 minutes or until the eggs are set to your liking. Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.