CHEESY BAKED BEAN & HAM PIES
- 2 sheets ready rolled puff pastry
- 2 220g cans of Heinz® Baked Beanz
- 4 slices sandwich ham, cut into quarters
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp mixed herbs or dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 200°C (fan assisted). Cut each puff pastry sheet into quarters to make 4 small squares.
- Place pastry squares on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Place 2 pieces of ham in the centre of the pastry. Spoon 2 tbsp HEINZ® BAKED BEANZ on top of the ham. Sprinkle over a little grated cheese.
- Moisten the pastry edges with water. Fold up the four corners of the pastry so they meet in the middle. Gently pinch the seams to seal the pastry edges.
- Brush the top with lightly beaten egg. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and mixed herbs or oregano.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until golden.