Crispy Fish Tacos with Heinz Seriously Good Original Mayo
Prepare to delight your taste buds with our Easy Crispy Fish Tacos recipe, perfect for home cooks and families. The star of this dish is the irresistible combination of crispy fish strips coated in seasoned flour and panko crumbs. Cooked to golden perfection, each bite offers a satisfying crunch that will leave you craving more. To enhance the flavors, we've paired the crispy fish with a refreshing mango salsa, featuring zesty hints of chili, spring onion, herbs, and tangy lime juice. For an added touch of indulgence, drizzle on our Heinz [Seriously] Good™ Mayonnaise, elevating these tacos to new heights. With its simple preparation and mouthwatering results, this easy dinner recipe is sure to become a family favorite.
- 400G SNAPPER* FILLETS
- ¼ CUP FLOUR
- 1 TSP GROUND PAPRIKA
- 1 EGG, BEATEN
- ¾-1 CUP PANKO CRUMBS
- 1 FRESH MANGO, PEELED AND FINELY CHOPPED
- 1 FRESH RED CHILLI, SEEDS REMOVED AND FINELY CHOPPED
- 1 SPRING ONION, CHOPPED
- HANDFUL FRESH MINT LEAVES, CHOPPED
- HANDFUL FRESH CORIANDER LEAVES, CHOPPED
- JUICE FROM 1 LIME
- 6-8 WHOLEGRAIN TORTILLAS
- 2 CUPS SHREDDED LETTUCE
- HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ MAYONNAISE
- Cut the snapper fillets into strips. Mix the flour and paprika together and season. Dust the fish with seasoned flour. Dip in beaten egg. Coat fish with panko crumbs. Refrigerate while preparing the mango salsa.
- Mix together prepared mango, chilli, spring onion and herbs. Stir through lime juice. Set aside.
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan. Cook crumbed fish strips in batches over a medium high heat, turning once until golden and cooked. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of the fish.
- Heat the tortillas according to packet directions.
- Place shredded lettuce across the centre of a tortilla. Top with crumbed fish. Squeeze over Heinz [Seriously] Good™ Mayonnaise. Finish with mango salsa. Wrap to enclose filling. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Serve immediately.