MEXICAN-STYLE BARBECUED CORN
- 8 cobs corn, husks on
- ½ cup HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Garlic Lovers Aioli
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp lime or lemon juice
- Chopped coriander or parsley
- To prepare the corn, gently pull the husks back from the corn then remove the silks. Gently pull husks back over the corn. Place the corn cobs in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Soak for 15 minutes.
- Cook the corn on a preheated barbecue over medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes or until the corn is tender. Turn frequently.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing. Combine the HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Garlic Lovers Aioli, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper and lime or lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Once the corn is cooked, peel back the husks. Barbecue for a few more minutes to chargrill the corn slightly. Serve drizzled with the dressing. Garnish with chopped parsley or coriander.