ROSEMARY CRUSTED LAMB RACK
- ½ cup fresh breadcrumbs (1 slice bread)
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp chopped chives
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Zest ½ small lemon
- 2 Tbsp Heinz Seriously Good Rosemary and Sea Salt Mayonnaise
- 500g lamb rack
- Preheat oven to 190°C (fan assisted)
- Mix together breadcrumbs, parsley, chives, garlic and lemon zest. Stir through Heinz Seriously Good Rosemary and Sea Salt Mayo to form a paste.
- Trim the lamb rack, removing the fat and 'silver skin' layer. Spread the crumb topping over the upperside of the lamb. Place on an ovenproof tray. Roast for 20-25 minutes, until cooked to your liking. Allow the lamb to rest before slicing into cutlets.
- Serve with salad greens and our Perfect Roast Potatoes (Link to here: https://www.foodinaminute.co.nz/recipe/perfect-roast-potatoes-525193)