[SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ ROAST CHICKEN
- 3 slices toast bread, crumbed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Mixed Herbs
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise
- 1.5 Kg fresh or frozen and thawed chicken
- 2 Tbsp HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise
- ½ tsp Gregg's Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan assisted).
- To make the Stuffing: In a bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, onion, Gregg's Mixed Herbs, parsley and ¼ cup HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise.
- To prepare the Chicken: Pat the chicken dry inside and out with paper towels. Fill the chicken cavity with the stuffing. Tie the legs together. Place in a roasting pan.
- Mix together 2 Tbsp HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise and Gregg's Lemon Pepper Seasoning. Spread over the chicken.
- Roast for approximately 1½ hours (30 minutes per 500g). To check if the chicken is cooked, insert a skewer into the thickest part of the thigh. The juices will run clear when cooked.
- Remove from the oven, cover lightly with foil and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before carving. Serve with roast potatoes and your favourite green vegetables.