Ketchup Cookie Kit Competition T&C’s
Heinz to Home x KETCHUP COOKIE bundle COMPETITION
Official Contest Rules
1) WELCOME: The ‘Heinz to Home’ x ‘Ketchup Cookie Bundle Competition’ (the “Contest”) is sponsored and administered by H.J. Heinz Company Australia Limited (ABN 87 004 200 319) of 2 Southbank Blvd, Southbank, VIC 3006, Australia (the “Sponsor”).
2) CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins Thursday 26th November, 2020 at 1:00 pm AEST and ends Sunday November 29th, 2020 at 11:59 pm AEST (“Contest Period”).
3) ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to legal residents of Australia, aged 18 years or older (“Entrant” or “Entrants”).
The Contest is not open to:
(a) employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, agents, and advertising and promotion agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”); and
(b) the immediate family members (regardless of where they live) of a person excluded under (a) or anyone domiciled with a person excluded under (a) (whether related to that person or not). For the purposes of these Official Contest Rules, “immediate family” includes husband, wife, spouse, partner, mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, and/or daughters.
4) HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- a) To participate in the Contest, an Entrant must have a valid account on at least one instagram.com (“Instagram”), or www.facebook.com (“Facebook”) (together, the “Social Media Platforms”), and use the account to enter the Contest. During the Contest Period HEINZ will post about their Heinz to Home x Ketchup Cookie Bundle Competition on their Social Media Platforms (Instagram @heinz_au and Facebook Heinz_Australia).
- b) To enter the Contest, an Entrant must answer the question in the comments of the Heinz Instagram or Facebook post: ‘Tell us below, if you were to win a Heinz to Home Ketchup Cookie Kit and Smeg stand Mixer, who you would bake these ketchup cookies for and why?’
- c) Entries must be submitted before Sunday November 29th, 2020.
- d) All Eligible Entries will be evaluated based on their creativity, originality and humour.
- e) Once commented, the Entrant will have entered into the Contest (one post to either Social Media Platform being each one (1) “Entry””).
- f) Entries on the Social Media Platforms must be publicly viewable by the Sponsor or its agent and remain posted until the end of the Contest Period, otherwise the Entry will be deemed ineligible.
- g) For more information on the criteria that will be used to judge the Entry, see Rule 6: HOW TO WIN. If submitting/uploading Entry via a mobile device, standard data rates may apply. Entrants should check their service carrier plan for more information regarding rates and fees. Entries may only be submitted by the authorized account holder of the Social Media Platform. Use (or attempted use) of any automated macro, script, robotic, or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt this Contest is prohibited and is considered grounds for disqualification from this Contest.
4.1) ENTRY CONDITIONS: Each Entry must: (1) be original; (2) be created for the purposes of this Contest; (3) have not been previously published, used commercially, submitted prior to this Contest or during this Contest to another contest, competition or promotion or won any other prize/award; (4) not defame, infringe or violate the rights of any third party (including, without limitation, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other party); (5) be appropriate for the Contest and all ages, in “good taste”, in keeping with Sponsor’s image and be suitable for publication (e.g. must not be obscene or indecent or degrade, harass or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of any impermissible classification, including without limitation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, marital status or military status), as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion; and (6) not contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service other than those offered by Sponsor. Without limiting any of the foregoing, Entries cannot be a parody or derogatory. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to reject, modify, edit or remove any Entry and judge it void or disqualify it and you at any time, without notice to you, that Sponsor deems, in its sole and absolute discretion, not to be in keeping with the Official Contest Rules.
4.2) ENTRANTS’ REPRESENTATIONS: By submitting an Entry you represent and warrant that: (1) the Entry does not infringe on any third party’s copyright materials, trademark or other intellectual property rights; (2) the Entry does not contain software viruses or any other computer code or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Contest or the Social Media Platforms, (3) the Entry complies with 4.1) Entry Conditions, and (4) the Entry is original to you, that you have all necessary rights in and to the Entry.
5) ENTRY LIMITS: Entrants may submit as many entries as they like. One (1) comment per entry and to be valid as a new entry, the entrant must comment a new person.
6) HOW TO WIN: This is a game of skill, and chance plays no role in the judging of the winners. All eligible Entries received during the Contest Period will be evaluated by a judging panel (the “Panel”) comprised of representatives from the Sponsor and from the Sponsor’s agent. Judging by the Panel will take place between Monday November 30th, 2020 and Tuesday December 1st, 2020 (“Judging Period”) in Melbourne, Australia. For judging purposes, all eligible Entries will be evaluated based on their creativity, originality and humour. All entries with be allocated a score out of 10 based on these criteria.
The Judging Panel will select the top one (1) scoring Entries (“Potential Prize Winners”).
7) HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Potential Prize Winners will be notified via the messaging feature on the Social Media Platform used to upload the selected Entry to this Contest, starting Tuesday December 1st, 2020 (“Notification”). If a Potential Prize Winner cannot be contacted within two (2) business days of Tuesday December 1st, 2020 at Sponsor’s sole discretion, another Entry may be selected.
Upon Notification, Potential Prize Winners will have two (2) business days to provide their name, daytime phone number, email address, postal address and age in order to accept the Prize (defined below) as awarded (“Prize Winner”).
The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to select another Entrant should a selected Entrant fail to do the aforementioned, or if found ineligible for any reason.
8) DELIVERY: Delivery of Prizes is expected to occur between December 1st, 2020 and December 30th, 2020 and will be delivered by Australia Post to Australian street address only. Due to COVID, there may be unforeseen delays in delivery which are outide the control of Heinz.
9) ODDS: The odds of winning a Prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries submitted during the Contest Period and application of the judging criteria.
10) PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: There is one (1) prize available to be won, consisting of: One (1) Heinz® Tomato Ketchup 500mL, three (3) Cookie Cutters - Burger, Hot Dog & Heinz Ketchup Bottle, one (1) Heinz® Tomato Ketchup Cookie Recipe and one (1) SMF03RDAU Smeg Stand Mixer (one “Prize”). Approximate Retail Value a Prize is $1,419.00 in total for the Prize. Please note the Smeg stand mixer colour is subject to availability.
11) PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prizes are restricted to one (1) per household.
12) PRIZE SUBSTITUTION: Unless otherwise mentioned in these Official Contest Rules, all prizes available in this Contest are, from now on, collectively referred to as the “Prize” or “Prizes”, and all respective winners are collectively referred to as “Winner” or “Winners”. All Prizes available in this Contest must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions or transfers of Prize by Winner permitted. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, in the event that a Prize or any component of any Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute and/or modify the Prize or component with (a) prize(s) of equal or greater value, without liability.
The Winner is not entitled to monetary difference between actual Prize value and stated approximate Prize value, if any.
13) ENTRY CONDITIONS AND VERIFICATION: All Entries are subject to verification at any time. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government-issued photo identification) to participate in this Contest. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Contest in a timely manner may result in disqualification.
Any attempt by any Entrant to participate or submit an Entry in any method, or who has entered or participated in any method, not sanctioned by the Official Contest Rules will void that individual’s Entry and eligibility to win a Prize and that individual will be disqualified from the Contest, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
All Entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the Official Contest Rules may be disqualified by the Sponsor. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Your Entry will be rejected if (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) the Entry is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period. The Releasees (defined below) are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, damaged, stolen, incomplete or incompatible Entries.
14) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering Contest, Entrants accept and agree to these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Releasees (as defined below) are not responsible for lost or late Entries, or the Declaration, or for any typographical, or other error in the printing of the offer, failure of the Social Media Platforms or the Contest website, administration of the Contest, or announcement of any Prize, or for technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Contest, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of the Contest as contemplated by these Official Contest Rules.
The Sponsor extends absolutely no representations or warranties in respect of a Prize and accept no liability arising in respect of such Prize or in the use thereof.
16) TAX: All taxes on a Prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
17) FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. The owners and operators of Facebook and Instagram are completely released from all liability by each entrant in this Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the Sponsor and not to Facebook or Instagram.
18) OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES: These Official Contest Rules are available on https://www.facebook.com/HeinzAustralia/.