Marvel Footy Tickets Competition Official Contest Rules
Marvel Footy Tickets Competition Official Contest Rules
Heinz to Home x Marvel Footy Tickets COMPETITION
Official Contest Rules
1) WELCOME: The ‘Heinz to Home’ x ‘ Marvel Footy Tickets Competition’ (the “Contest”) is sponsored and administered by H.J. Heinz Company Australia Limited (ABN 87 004 200 319) of 2 Southbank Blvd, Southbank, VIC 3006, Australia (the “Sponsor”).
2) CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins 12/05/2021 at 6:00 pm AEST and ends Monday May 17th, 2021 at 11:59 pm AEST (“Contest Period”).
3) ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of Australia, aged 18 years or older (“Entrant” or “Entrants”).
The Contest is not open to:
(a) employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, agents, and advertising and promotion agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”); and
(b) the immediate family members (regardless of where they live) of a person excluded under (a) or anyone domiciled with a person excluded under (a) (whether related to that person or not). For the purposes of these Official Contest Rules, “immediate family” includes husband, wife, spouse, partner, mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, and/or daughters.
4) HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- To participate in the Contest, an Entrant must have a valid account on at least one of instagram.com (“Instagram”) or www.facebook.com (“Facebook”) (together, the “Social Media Platforms”), and use the account to enter the Contest. During the Contest Period the Sponser will post about their Heinz to Home x Marvel Footy Tickets Competition on their Social Media Platforms (Instagram @heinz_au and Facebook Heinz_Australia).
- To enter the Contest, an Entrant must answer the question in the comments of the Heinz Instagram or Facebook post: ‘In the comments, tell us the wildest place you’ve worn your team’s colours?”
- By commenting, the Entrant will have entered into the Contest. One post to either Social Media Platform is an “Entry”.
- Entries must be submitted before Monday May 17th, 2021.
- All eligible Entries will be evaluated based on their creativity, originality and humour.
- Entries on the Social Media Platforms must be publicly viewable by the Sponsor or its agent and remain posted until the end of the Contest Period, otherwise the Entry will be deemed ineligible.
- For more information on the criteria that will be used to judge the Entry, see Rule 6: HOW TO WIN.
- When submitting/uploading Entry via a mobile device, standard data rates may apply. Entrants should check their service carrier plan for more information regarding rates and fees.
- Entries may only be submitted by the authorized account holder of the Social Media Platform. Use (or attempted use) of any automated macro, script, robotic, or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt this Contest is prohibited and is considered grounds for disqualification from this Contest.
4.1) ENTRY CONDITIONS: Each Entry must: (1) be original; (2) be created for the purposes of this Contest; (3) have not been previously published, used commercially, submitted prior to this Contest or during this Contest to another contest, competition or promotion or won any other prize/award; (4) not defame, infringe or violate the rights of any third party (including, without limitation, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other party); (5) be appropriate for the Contest and all ages, in “good taste”, in keeping with Sponsor’s image and be suitable for publication (e.g. must not be obscene or indecent or degrade, harass or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of any impermissible classification, including without limitation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, marital status or military status), as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion; and (6) not contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service other than those offered by Sponsor. Without limiting any of the foregoing, Entries cannot be a parody or derogatory. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to reject, modify, edit or remove any Entry and judge it void or disqualify it and the Entrant at any time, without notice to the Entrant, that Sponsor deems, in its sole and absolute discretion, not to be in keeping with these Official Contest Rules.
4.2) ENTRANTS’ REPRESENTATIONS: By submitting an Entry, the Entrant represents and warrants that: (1) the Entry does not infringe on any third party’s copyright materials, trademark or other intellectual property rights; (2) the Entry does not contain software viruses or any other computer code or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Contest or the Social Media Platforms, (3) the Entry complies with 4.1) Entry Conditions, and (4) the Entry is original to the Entrant and the Entrant has all necessary rights in and to the Entry.
5) ENTRY LIMITS: Entrants may submit as many Entries as they like. To qualify as a new Entry, a comment must be different and separate from previous Entries.
6) HOW TO WIN: All eligible Entries received during the Contest Period will be evaluated by a judging panel (the “Panel”) comprised of representatives from the Sponsor and from the Sponsor’s agent. Judging by the Panel will take place between Tuesday May 18thth, 2021 (“Judging Period”) in Melbourne, Australia. For judging purposes, all eligible Entries will be evaluated based on their creativity, originality and humour. All entries with be allocated a score out of 10 based on these criteria.
The Judging Panel will select the top one (1) scoring Entry (“Potential Prize Winners”).
7) HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Potential Prize Winners will be notified via the messaging feature on the Social Media Platform used to upload the selected Entry to this Contest, starting Wednesday 19th May, 2021 (“Notification”). If a Potential Prize Winner cannot be contacted within two (2) business days of Wednesday May 19th, 2021 at Sponsor’s sole discretion, another Entry may be selected.
Upon Notification, Potential Prize Winners will have two (2) business days to provide their name, daytime phone number, email address, postal address and age in order to accept the Prize (defined below) as awarded (“Prize Winner”).
The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to select another Entrant should a selected Entrant fail to do the aforementioned, or is found ineligible for any reason.
8) DELIVERY: Delivery of Prizes is expected to occur between Wednesday May 19th 2021 and Friday May 21st 2021 to an email address provided by the Prize Winner.
9) ODDS: The odds of winning a Prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries submitted during the Contest Period and application of the judging criteria.
10) PRIZE: x2 AFL Box Seat tickets at Marvel Stadium on Saturday May 22nd for the St Kilda vs Western Bulldogs Game (“Prize”).
11) PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prizes are restricted to one (1) per household.
12) PRIZE SUBSTITUTION: The Prize available in this Contest must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions or transfers of the Prize by the Prize Winner permitted. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, in the event that the Prize or any component of the Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute and/or modify the Prize or component with prize(s) of equal or greater value, without liability.
13) ENTRY CONDITIONS AND VERIFICATION: All Entries are subject to verification at any time. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government-issued photo identification) to participate in this Contest. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Contest in a timely manner may result in disqualification.
Any attempt by any Entrant to participate or submit an Entry in any method, or who has entered or participated in any method, not sanctioned by these Official Contest Rules will void that individual’s Entry and eligibility to win a Prize and that individual will be disqualified from the Contest, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
All Entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Official Contest Rules may be disqualified by the Sponsor. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Your Entry will be rejected if (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) the Entry is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period. The Sponsor and its directors, officers, employees and agents (“Releasees”) are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, damaged, stolen, incomplete or incompatible Entries.
14) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the Contest, Entrants accept and agree to these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Releasees are not responsible for lost or late Entries, or for any typographical, or other error in the publication of the offer, failure of the Social Media Platforms or the Contest website, administration of the Contest, or announcement of any Prize, or for technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Contest, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of the Contest as contemplated by these Official Contest Rules.
The Sponsor extends absolutely no representations or warranties in respect of a Prize and accepts no liability arising in respect of such Prize or in the use thereof.
16) TAX: All taxes on a Prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
17) FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. The owners and operators of Facebook and Instagram are completely released from all liability by each entrant in this Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the Sponsor and not to Facebook or Instagram.
18) OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES: These Official Contest Rules are available on www.heinztohome.com.au