Air Fryer Eggs Featuring Heinz Beanz
We’re putting a spin on your classic Heinz Baked Beanz on toast and giving it a makeover with our air fryer twist. Combined with spinach, feta, chives and a baked egg, it’s hard to go wrong with this breakfast solution. To make it worth your while, we suggest using soldiers to dip into that perfectly runny egg yolk.
- ⅓ CAN HEINZ BAKED BEANZ
- 1 GARLIC CLOVE, MINCED
- ¼ CUP SPINACH LEAVES, CHOPPED
- 1 EGG
- FETA CHEESE
- HANDFUL OF CHIVES, CHOPPED
- TOASTED BREAD, CUT INTO SOLDIERS
- Add the Heinz Baked Beanz into a 12cm ramekin and mix together with the garlic and spinach leaves
- Crack the egg into a small bowl. Create a well in the centre of the beans and add the egg into the middle
- Sprinkle over feta cheese and cook in the air fryer at 180°C for 8-10 minutes,or until the egg white has just set.
- Garnish with chives and season with salt and pepper
- Enjoy with soldiers to dip into the runny egg yolk.