BBQ Beef Wrap with Heinz Ketchup & Heinz Beanz
Elevate your lunchtime with our flavorful Beef and Baked Beanz Wrap! Indulge in the combination of tender beef, tangy ketchup, and baked beans that will take your taste buds on a culinary adventure. Sautéed onions and capsicum add a savory touch, while the soft flatbread, crisp lettuce, and juicy tomatoes provide a delightful texture contrast.
- ½ CUP HEINZ TOMATO KETCHUP
- 2 TBSP LEA & PERRINS WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE
- 1 TSP CRUSHED GARLIC
- 500G LEAN RUMP STEAK
- 1 TBSP OIL
- 1 ONION, CHOPPED
- ½ GREEN CAPSICUM, SLICED
- 300G CAN HEINZ BAKED BEANZ IN TOMATO SAUCE
- ¼ CUP FRESH PARSLEY, CHOPPED
- SHREDDED LETTUCE, TO SERVE
- DICED TOMATOES, TO SERVE
- 4-6 FLAT BREADS (NAAN OR BURRITOS), TO SERVE
- Combine the HEINZ Tomato Ketchup, L&P Sauce and garlic. Spread evenly over both sides of the steak. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and cook the onion and capsicum for 3 - 4 minutes, or until softened. Add the HEINZ Baked Beanz in Tomato Sauce and parsley and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Barbecue beef over a moderate heat for 4 minutes on each side. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing thinly.
- Arrange the lettuce and tomatoes on the flat bread. Place beef on top and spoon over the baked bean mixture. Roll up and serve.