Quick & Easy Tuna Nachos with Heinz Original Mayo
Looking for a quick & easy meal solution? This spin on tuna mayo paired with nachos has you covered. Served on top of crispy corn chips and topped with avocado, corn and coriander, it’s an absolute delight.
- 300g corn chips
- ½ cup grated tasty cheese
- ¾ cup Heinz Original Mayonnaise
- 250g tuna in Springwater, drained and flaked
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- 2 celery sticks, finely diced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 200g corn kernels, drained
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180°C bake. Spread the corn chips on a baking tray and sprinkle the cheese over the top. Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- In a large bowl combine Heinz mayonnaise, tuna, red onion and celery. Season with pepper to taste.
- Place spoonfuls of the tuna mayo mixture over the top of the corn chips, followed by sliced avocado and corn kernels.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, then serve.
Tips: For some added heat, garnish with sliced red chilli.