Beef & Bean Spaghetti Bolognese Featuring Heinz® Baked Beanz
- 1 onion, chopped
- 300 g lean beef mince
- 420 g of pasta sauce
- ½ tsp dried mixed herbs
- 420 g of Heinz® Baked Beanz
- 400 g spaghetti pasta
- Shaved Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Fresh basil (optional)
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and cook the onion until it begins to soften. Add beef mince and brown.
- Stir in pasta sauce and mixed herbs. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add HEINZ® BAKED BEANZ and continue cooking for a further 5 minutes until mince is cooked and beans are hot.
- While Bolognese sauce is cooking, cook spaghetti pasta according to packet directions. Garnish with shaved Parmesan cheese and basil if wished. Serve with seasonal vegetables.