Chicken & Heinz Chilli Bean Enchiladas
Baked to perfection, each enchilada is a delicious blend of tender chicken, Heinz Chilli beans, and vibrant spices. Topped with melted cheese and garnished with fresh herbs, these enchiladas are a crowd-pleasing dinner option that will transport your taste buds to the heart of Mexico. Gather around the table and enjoy the fiesta of flavors with our Chicken and Bean Enchiladas.
- 1 SMALL BARBEQUE CHICKEN, MEAT REMOVED FROM BONE, SHREDDED
- 2 X 420G HEINZ CHILLI BEANS (AT YOUR DESIRED SPICE LEVEL)
- 4 FLOUR TORTILLAS, HEATED
- 1½ CUPS GRATED TASTY CHEESE
- 2 TOMATOES, SEEDED AND FINELY CHOPPED
- ½ SMALL RED ONION, FINELY CHOPPED
- 1 CUP CORIANDER LEAVES, CHOPPED
- 1 MILD GREEN CHILLI, FINELY CHOPPED OR 1 JAR MILD SALSA
- SOUR CREAM, TO SERVE
- FRESH CORIANDER LEAVES
- In a saucepan, combine shredded chicken with one pouch of HEINZ Chilli Beanz ar your desired spice level and cook over low heat until hot.
- Divide the chicken and bean mixture between the 4 tortillas placing the filling in a line along the centre of each tortilla. Sprinkle with half the cheese then roll each tortilla around the filling. Arrange enchiladas in a lightly oiled ceramic baking dish, seam-side down.
- Pour the second tin of HEINZ Chilli Beanz over the top of the enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake in a preheated oven of 180ºC for 15 minutes until cheese is melted and filling is hot.
- Meanwhile, combine fresh salsa ingredients in a bowl. To serve, top enchiladas with a dollop of sour cream, a few spoonfuls of fresh salsa and a few coriander leaves. Serve immediately.