Creamy Potato & Avocado Salad Featuring HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise
- 700g bag baby gourmet potatoes (perla)
- 4 rashers streaky bacon, cut into small pieces
- 3 Spring onions, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ cup HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise
- Juice of ½ lemon or to taste
- 3 eggs, hardboiled, peeled and cut into quarters
- Handful fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Wash and cook potatoes in lightly salted boiling water until tender. Drain. Set aside until potatoes are cold. Cut potatoes in half.
- Fry bacon until golden and crispy.
- Place potatoes in a bowl. Add spring onions and bacon.
- Mash the avocado flesh with a fork. Stir in Eta Thick & Creamy Mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Carefully mix the avocado dressing through the potatoes, spring onions and bacon.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Top with hardboiled egg quarters and sprinkle over chopped parsley.