Heinz Beanz for Breakfast - Cheesy Bean Pockets
Calling all breakfast enthusiasts! Up your toastie game with our Cheesy Beanz Breakfast Pockets. Packed with spinach, Baked Beanz, grated cheese, and fresh chives, satisfy your morning cravings and add a touch of gourmet to your breakfast routine.
- 8 slices of wholemeal bread
- ⅓ cup spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 can of Heinz English Recipe Baked Beans
- ⅓ cup grated cheese
- Handful fresh chives, chopped + extra to garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 180°C bake.
- Trim the crusts from the bread and use a rolling pin to flatten out each slice. Spread one side of each slice with margarine.
- Place the spinach, Heinz baked beanz, cheese and chives on one half of each slice of bread, leaving a 2cm border. Fold into a triangle.
- Press the edges together with a fork to seal, then place on a lined baking tray.
- Spread a little margarine over the pockets if desired. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with extra chives if desired, then serve and enjoy.