Korean Prawn Pancakes with Heinz® Korean Style Street Foodz Sauce
5 minutes per pancake
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup ice cold water
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 150g raw peeled prawns, roughly chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heinz® Korean Style Street Foodz Sauce
- Kimchi to serve (optional)
- Lettuce leaves to serve (optional)
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Combine flour, rice flour and salt in a mixing bowl. Add cold water and mix to form a smooth pourable batter. Stir in spring onions.
- Add enough oil in a frying pan to cover the base. Heat until hot enough that a drop of the pancake mix will sizzle when poured into the oil. Pour in ¼ cup of batter for each pancake.
- Scatter over chopped prawns and drizzle over a little of the beaten egg. Cook until the underside is golden, about 3 minutes.
- Flip the pancakes and cook the other side for a further 1-2 minutes, until the prawns are cooked and pancake golden.
- Serve garnished with a spoonful of kimchi and Heinz®Korean Style Street Foodz Sauce. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.