Oven Baked Chicken Dippers and Potato Wedges Heinz Original Mayo & American Mustard
Elevate your lunchtime with our Oven Baked Chicken Dippers and Potato Wedges. Crispy and flavorful, these chicken dippers are coated in a delicious seasoned breadcrumb mixture, baked to perfection & paired with golden potato wedges. This meal is a satisfying and easy-to-make lunch option. Whether you're enjoying it solo or sharing with friends and family, these chicken dippers and potato wedges will surely delight your taste buds.
- 4 BAKING POTATOES, CUT EACH INTO 8 WEDGES
- 1 TBSP OLIVE OIL
- 2 - 3 TBSP PLAIN FLOUR, SEASONED WITH SALT & PEPPER
- 2 MEDIUM EGGS, BEATEN
- 100G FRESH WHITE BREADCRUMBS
- 50G GRATED PARMESAN CHEESE
- 1 TBSP PAPRIKA
- 4 MEDIUM SKINLESS AND BONELESS CHICKEN BREAST FILLETS, CUT EACH INTO 6 STRIPS
- HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD WHOLE EGG MAYONNAISE, TO SERVE
- HEINZ AMERICAN MUSTARD, TO SERVE
- Preheat the oven 220°C, fan 200°C, gas 7
- Place the potatoes in a pan of salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes and drain
- Place the wedges onto a large baking tray, toss in the oil and season. Place in the preheated oven on the top shelf for 20 minutes, turning halfway
- Meanwhile place the flour on a plate, followed by the eggs on another plate
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and paprika, and place on a third plate
- Dust the chicken in the flour to coat thoroughly, tapping away any excess. Then dip them into the beaten egg, followed by the Parmesan breadcrumbs
- After 20 minutes of cooking the wedges, turn them and move the wedges onto the next shelf down. Place the chicken onto a lined large baking sheet (the one that comes with the oven is ideal) and place the chicken on the top shelf and cook everything for a further 15 minutes until the chicken is cooked and the wedges are crispy.
- Combine half Heinz American Mustard & half Heinz [Seriously] Good Whole Egg Mayonnaise to make a tangy dip to serve with your dippers and wedges.