[SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Potato Salad
Celebrate the end of winter with a classic warm weather staple, this creamy potato salad is the perfect side to accompany your weeknight dinner.
- 700 g baby new potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 sprig mint
- 150 g sliced salami
- ½ cup HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Mayonnaise
- 4 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 4-5 gherkins, sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- handful Italian parsley leaves
- Cook new potatoes in boiling, lightly salted water with a sprig of mint, for about 10-15 minutes, or untill just tender.
- Drain. Set aside to cool in a large bowl.
- In a non-stick frying pan, pan-fry the salami until crisp. Remove from pan and add to potatoes.
- In a small bowl, combine HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Mayonnaise with mustard and gherkins.
- Add radishes and spring onions to potatoes. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Mix through mayonnaise mixture. Turn on to a serving platter and garnish with Italian