Corporate Box Tickets Competition Official Contest Rules
Heinz to Home x Marvel Footy Tickets COMPETITION
Official Contest Rules
(1) WELCOME: The ‘Heinz to Home’ x ‘Marvel Footy Tickets Competition’ (the “Contest”) is sponsored and administered by H.J. Heinz Company Australia Limited (ABN 87 004 200 319) of 2 Southbank Blvd, Southbank, VIC 3006, Australia (the “Sponsor”).
(2) CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins Thursday the 20th of July 2023 at 1:00 pm AEST and ends Thursday August 10th, 2023 at 4:00 pm AEST (“Contest Period”).
(3) ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to residents of Victoria, aged 18 years or older (“Entrant” or “Entrants”). The Contest is not open to:
(a) employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, agents, and advertising and promotion agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”); and
(b) the immediate family members (regardless of where they live) of a person excluded under (a) or anyone domiciled with a person excluded under (a) (whether related to that person or not). For the purposes of these Official Contest Rules, “immediate family” includes husband, wife, spouse, partner, mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, and/or daughters.
(c) to Entrants from Sates and Territories other than Victoria
(4) HOW TO ENTER: To participate in the Contest, an Entrant must sign up to the Heinz to Home mailing list via https://heinztohome.com.au/pages/marvel-stadium-corporate-box-ticket-sign-up-2023 . By completing the sign up form, the Entrant will have entered into the Contest. One form completion equals one “Entry”. Entry must be made before Thursday August 10th, 2023 at 4:00 pm AEST
(5) ENTRY LIMITS: Entrants may make one Entry only.
(6) HOW TO WIN: There will be 5 competition winners who will each win 2x corporate box seat tickets to Marvel Stadium for the Collingwood v Brisbane game on Friday August 18th at 7.50pm AEST. The winners will be randomly selected using a random order number selection tool. The winners will be drawn on Thursday August 10th, 2023 at 4:00 pm AEST in Melbourne, Australia.
(7) PRIZE: Each of the 5 winners will receive x2 AFL Corporate Box Seat tickets at Marvel Stadium on Friday August 18th at 7.50pm AEST for the Collingwood v Brisbane game (“Prize”). These tickets include food and drink for the duration of the game. The total value of the prizes is $7,000 AU.
(8) HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: The Winner will be notified via the email address that was entered into the sign up form on the Heinz to Home site. This notification will occur after the draw is held at the conclusion of the competition (August 10th 2022 at 4:00pm AEST). If the Prize Winners cannot be contacted within five (5) business days of Thursday August 10th, 2023 at Sponsor’s sole discretion, another Entry may be selected. The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to select another Entrant should a selected Entrant be found ineligible for any reason
(9) DELIVERY: Delivery of Prizes is expected to occur between Friday August 11th 2023 and Thursday August 17th 2023 to an email address provided by the Prize Winner.
(10) PRIZE CONDITIONS: The winners will be solely responsible for their own transport to and from Marvel Stadium on Friday August 18th 2023. The Marvel Stadium Conditions of Entry will apply to the prize & can be found at https://marvelstadium.com.au/conditions-of-entry/
(11) PRIZE SUBSTITUTION: The Prize available in this Contest must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions or transfers of the Prize by the Prize Winner permitted. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, in the event that the Prize or any component of the Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute and/or modify the Prize or component with prize(s) of equal or greater value, without liability.
(12) ENTRY CONDITIONS AND VERIFICATION: All Entries are subject to verification at any time. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government-issued photo identification) to participate in this Contest. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Contest in a timely manner may result in disqualification.
Any attempt by any Entrant to participate or submit an Entry in any method, or who has entered or participated in any method, not sanctioned by these Official Contest Rules will void that individual’s Entry and eligibility to win a Prize and that individual will be disqualified from the Contest, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
All Entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Official Contest Rules may be disqualified by the Sponsor. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Your Entry will be rejected if (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) the Entry is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period. The Sponsor and its directors, officers, employees and agents (“Releasees”) are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, damaged, stolen, incomplete or incompatible Entries.
(11) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the Contest, Entrants accept and agree to these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Releasees are not responsible for lost or late Entries, or for any typographical, or other error in the publication of the offer, failure of the social media platforms or the Contest website, administration of the Contest, or announcement of any Prize, or for technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Contest, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of the Contest as contemplated by these Official Contest Rules.
The Sponsor extends absolutely no representations or warranties in respect of a Prize and accepts no liability arising in respect of such Prize or the use thereof.
(13) TAX: All taxes on a Prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
(14) FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. The owners and operators of Facebook and Instagram are completely released from all liability by each entrant in this Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the Sponsor and not to Facebook or Instagram.
(15) OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES: These Official Contest Rules are available on https://heinztohome.com.au/pages/marvel-corporate-box-competition-official-contest-rules